Irritating! Lexi Van airs her dirty laundry on Twitter


Former Big Brother Mzansi season one contestant Lexi real name, Brumilda van Niekerk took to Twitter on Wednesday night to air her dirty laundry.

The former reality TV star's tweets were aimed at a former friend, Linda Matsolo. During the tweet spree, Lexi makes a slew of allegations against Matsolo.


Linda Matsolo

Her shocking rant has seen her land on the Twitter trending list.

See Lexi's tweets below: (WARNING: This content is not for sensitive readers)



However, The Juice reached out to both parties for comment but fortunately they failed to received any feedback from Lexi except that of Linda Matsolo and she responded by saying.

“Lexi and I met in Cape Town and became friends. We then both coincidentally moved to Johannesburg, where Lexi films her reality show on which I made appearances. Cracks started to form in our friendship and now we are no longer friends. 

"However, I was invited back onto her reality show, to do a diary session. Lexi saw highlights of the session before the show on Wednesday night and started lashing out at me on Twitter. 

"Following which, I want to state that I do not owe her any money nor am I interested in her boyfriend. I feel like I have been bullied on social media in an apparent attempt to boost ratings for the TV show. I believe that there are other ways to handle things and I am staying off social media and seeking legal advice.” 
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment