Interview: Duchess Blue has for the first time spoken out about her split with K2


Reality TV star Blue Mbombo who left fans shocked by the news of their breakup with fellow former Big Brother Mzansi star, K2 which was confirmed late last week, has for the first time spoken out about her split with rapper......Oop! Sadly, it’s over between Blue and K2.
Speaking to Drum magazine Blue explained that she decided to go public with the news, after being 'bullied' by K2's fans on social media and that she and K2 wanted to break up a long time ago but were struggling to part ways.
"I decided to let people know on social media because I was being bullied by K2’s fans who had started speculating about the breakup,” she told the publication.
“We wanted to break up a long time ago, but we couldn’t because of the pressure coming from people outside of our relationship,” Mbombo added.
Blue went on to add that she wants to focus on her own life and learn to love herself again, so she won't be dating for a while.
“I just want to focus on myself, learn to love myself again. I wont be dating for a while.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments :

  1. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you need to publish more on this topic, it may not be a taboo matter but generally people do not talk about such topics. To the next! Cheers!! gmail log in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new things you post… aol.com mail login

    ReplyDelete