'Why I joined Big Brother' - Blue

The Big Brother Mzansi runner up, who just graduated, talks about why she was part of the show.

Blue is one clever woman. The Big Brother Mzansi: Double Trouble runner up has revealed that she used the show as a platform to further her career.
Speaking on V-Entertainment recently, she said: "The reason why I went into the Big Brother house in the beginning was obviously to ensure that my modelling career is on top. I've been a model, I've been in the industry for a very long time, but I did not get booked as much as I wanted to. So now I wanted to get more bookings... Also, I just completed my diploma... From here I can only go forward." 
She's not the only one who's gained something from being part of the show. Her boyfriend, K2, who is pushing his music career, said: "You guys know I'm a rapper, so right now I'm trying to take over. I wanna do the best I can do. I've got a lot in mind now..."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment