Lexi and Lola started the evening off with some prying between one another. When Lexi asked Lola if she would rob a bank in which her family was trapped Lola’s response was a swift, if hesitant, yes. Lexi was taken slightly aback by this but Lola had given her final answer.
When Lola’s turn came she dared sexy Lexy to abstain from any talk of sex or talk of a sexual nature until the morning. Lexi was only too glad to take up the challenge.
The game took a heavy turn when Lola asked Lexi what, in life, has changed her. After a pensive moment Lexi recounted a story about a gruesome accident in her past which seemed to attract the attention of MK, Sol and other Housemates who joined in the game.
As The Housemates opened up during the daring and truth-seeking session, Biggie’s voice bellowed through both Houses announcing that the store room was open, and we all know what that means!
Both the House and the Chamber’s store rooms were stocked with booze and Biggie pumped the stereo up with some tunes the got the mates shaking their tail feathers.
For More Breaking News and Updates on Big Brother Mzansi, Please Like Our Facebook Page and also follow us on Twitter
maillot de foot pas cher avec flocage
ReplyDeleteHello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!|