Lexi reacts to show haters in an Exclusive Interview


Big Brother Mzansi Golden Couple debuted the second season of their reality show on Wednesday night, which received a warm welcome from its avid viewers though Lexi thinks there are some who will react negatively towards the show.

And in an Exclusive Interview with ZAlebs, Lexi said that she is not phased about people who will react to the show in a negative manner.

"The show is really dedicated to all our fans, people who have been supporting us from day one. So I'm not making TV for whoever is hating somewhere down there, it doesn't really matter to me because at the end of the day I still get paid, I still do my thing. 


"At the end of it all, it's Mandla and my journey of what we encounter in our lives. We always try to keep it as real as possible and I'm just ready to have anyone help the show trend, whether it's good or bad. I just want to let people know that this show is dedicated to people that support and love us."


Lexi also said that Mandla and her are not in a rush to start a family and are taking their time when it comes to having babies.


"Mandla and I are so career driven if it happens it happens, but right now I just want to focus on my dreams. I know time is not on my side as I'm not getting any younger but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in the season, maybe in the near future but not now."


What are your thoughts on Wednesday night's episode?
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment